Today wasn't really that awesome. It kinda was, but not. It was bad, then good, then better, then worse.
It was bad because my mom was being all kjsdhfjsdkhfa about every single little thing. It got better because my plans worked out anyway and we finished our Jonas shirts. Except for Leigh. But she's a lameface so whatever.
I finally got my birthday present from Sarah. Its about 3 months late however it was pretty freaking epic. She gave make up, brushes, a make up bag, AND an AUTOGRAPHED David Choi CD!!!! :DDDDD
If you don't know who David Choi is, you should. Check him out: http://www.youtube.com/user/davidchoimusic
So who could possibly make this epicness so bad that the day got completely worse???? My dad. who else?
First topic was the Jonas concert. I told him we could also MAYBE take a taxi. But getting a taxi will be a nightmare. My dad argued that taxi's would be hard to get. I know this. No need to argue but he did.
Second topic. I need to know financial things about college. My dad handles all of that. So I asked him a few questions. He got all snippy and argued that PT and FT students have the EXACT same bill. Exact same my bum.
SO I changed the subject to Harry Potter. Its a happy subject. HBP is coming out TONIGHT. I asked when we were gonna go see it tomorrow. Its practically been ALL my DAD has talked about since Warner Bros. moved it. Apparently, we aren't going to see it until Monday. I think I'm gonna freaking explode if I wait that long. So I said I'll pay for us to go if I had too. BUT OH NO! I can't do that. End of conversation. So I walked away.
Hopefully Sarah, Bonnie, and I can go see it before then. But Bonna is NOWHERE to be found. Her and her sleeping early habbits.
So now I'm just sitting here doing pretty much nothing. Yay life.
Night! <3
It was bad because my mom was being all kjsdhfjsdkhfa about every single little thing. It got better because my plans worked out anyway and we finished our Jonas shirts. Except for Leigh. But she's a lameface so whatever.
I finally got my birthday present from Sarah. Its about 3 months late however it was pretty freaking epic. She gave make up, brushes, a make up bag, AND an AUTOGRAPHED David Choi CD!!!! :DDDDD
If you don't know who David Choi is, you should. Check him out: http://www.youtube.com/user/davidchoimusic
So who could possibly make this epicness so bad that the day got completely worse???? My dad. who else?
First topic was the Jonas concert. I told him we could also MAYBE take a taxi. But getting a taxi will be a nightmare. My dad argued that taxi's would be hard to get. I know this. No need to argue but he did.
Second topic. I need to know financial things about college. My dad handles all of that. So I asked him a few questions. He got all snippy and argued that PT and FT students have the EXACT same bill. Exact same my bum.
SO I changed the subject to Harry Potter. Its a happy subject. HBP is coming out TONIGHT. I asked when we were gonna go see it tomorrow. Its practically been ALL my DAD has talked about since Warner Bros. moved it. Apparently, we aren't going to see it until Monday. I think I'm gonna freaking explode if I wait that long. So I said I'll pay for us to go if I had too. BUT OH NO! I can't do that. End of conversation. So I walked away.
Hopefully Sarah, Bonnie, and I can go see it before then. But Bonna is NOWHERE to be found. Her and her sleeping early habbits.
So now I'm just sitting here doing pretty much nothing. Yay life.
Night! <3
2 comments:
Sounds like your dad woke up on the wrong side of the bed that day!
Someone always wakes up on the wrong side of the bed in my house!
Post a Comment