Friday, September 18, 2009

Paper Plates and Platic Cups -Christa Black

Hello!! So, I have come to realize that I rant and ramble all the time on here. This is more of a journal than a blog. Therefore I have decided to make some changes. I will have my usual rambling but it will have its own section! Other new sections I am going to have include: Song of the day, The occasional religious section that I think I'll call Bible Talk, a section on helpful technology stuff I learn in my computer apps class, and Quote of the week or some other interval of time. I might even have a question of the day-type thing.

If you have any suggestions for sections that you would like to hear my take on, let me know!! :D

You might have also noticed I changed my name thinger. I felt like it. ScreamsInHerPillow was from Underdog by the Jonas Brothers. As much as I loved that name I realized that I have never once screamed in my pillow. So I changed it. lol

Song of the Day: Paper Plates And Plastic Cups:


Love it <3333

So last night Bones and Fringe were on. Let me tell you, I cannot describe how much I have missed these shows. Especially Bones. Love that show too much for my own good.
Last night I also came to realize something: On WEDNESDAY my chorus instructor told us that the sopranos have a special session from 7 to 8 and then altos are from 8-9 on Monday night. Seeing as I am a soprano 2 I was quite happy at this announcement. Usually chorus is from 7-9 on Monday nights so I equated that to mean that chorus happened instead of House. That explains why it took me until last night to realize that House starts at 8, not 7. I WILL NOT MISS THE HOUSE SEASON PREMIERE ON MONDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDD
So happy. I will miss the other episodes unless we have special sessions again but that's what the internet is for. But the fact that I will not be missing the 2 hour season premiere of my favorite tv show is crazy exciting!

So I guess that's it for now.
Oodles of Noodles <33333

3 comments:

Zannybato said...

I had to miss house yesterday, so I have to wait until it comes up online to watch it. PS I can't wait until you start all your different sections, it sounds like it will be funtastical!

corkZILLA said...

Aww poo. It was AMAZING!! :D

PS Thanks!! <3

Anonymous said...

The sections sounds like an awesome idea! That should be fun to read!

Post a Comment