Thursday, November 19, 2009

Who I Am

I so cannot wait for Nick Jonas's solo cd. It was a bit weird at first, but the preview of Who I Am is amazing. :D
Also....Hey!!!!! It's been exactly a month since I last updated. Yeah. Life happens. Most of it sucks. But the good stuff has better quality than the bad stuff. So if you look at life by quantity, life is bad. If you look at quality, life is good. Weird huh?

Song Of The Day: One Day, Robots Will Cry - Cobra Starship. I know, so doesn't fit with the kind of music I usually listen to. I love them though. I kinda blame Eric for that. :|

Quote Of The Day: "If you say beer can with an English accent, you are saying bacon with a Jamaican accent." ~OUTS secret (I didn't get it until I said it out loud. I then laughed for 10 minutes. Mind you I've been feeling every emotion possible all week and I've had a severe lack of sleep all week as well.)

Lets see.....stuff that has happened in a month....this calls for another list:
  1. Eric's Funeral. I basically started crying when they started talking about Eric's son (he's 3 months old now.) and I didn't stop. Then after we left to go back for a family luncheon, my family stopped at my Grammy's grave. (She died May 7, 1999 of breast cancer.) Basically I lost all control of everything. Anything that had been bottled up exploded right there. It felt amazing. Especially since I haven't been crying about my Grammy for years no matter how much I needed to.
  2. I've been crying a lot more lately, actually. It's like my ability to cry came back. It feels good and I always get lucky and breakdown when no one is around (which is hard when you live in a dorm), but I've been breaking down over the simplest of things. It's so weird. all the big things that should cause the crying don't.
  3. Let's see...........Todd (Eric's brother) was in the hospital with Kidney stones, Sherwood (Eric's sister's husband. Katrina and Lauren's dad) was in the hospital with a high fever, Aunt Debbie (Eric's mom) had diverticulitis (has nothing to do with diving), my Pap-Pap had brain surgery for his cancer, my Uncle Bobby went to the hospital for stomach pains, and my Pap-Pap went to the hospital again last night because his brain surgery scar is infected and not healing. I don't think there has been one day when someone wasn't in the hospital. Oh!! And my sister ahs fluid behind her ear drums and one is perforated so if that doesn't get better in the next 5 weeks she'll need some procedure done.
  4. I applied for Disney's College Program!!! I'm so nervous/excited/scared. It's crazy!! I have until December 13th to hear from them before I have to contact them. GAH. I've had mini heart attacks every time my phone rings, which isn't often thank goodness, but its often enough.
  5. NEW MOON TONIGHT WITH MY BESTIES FROM WORK WOOOOOOT!!!!!
  6. A sadness so incredibly sad its kinda pathetic hit me today when I saw that Headspace......... hasn't been updated in over 2 months. :'( My soul is longing for some inspiration in the form of Christa Black. Even if its just the word "Hello!"
  7. I totally failed my genetics exam today. She only told us about it Tuesday. Although I did get a 90 on my last exam and she drops the lowest grade.........
  8. CAPS LOCK CANNOT EXPRESS MY FAN-GIRLY JOY FOR NEW MOON RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  9. There is a guy I work with. There's this whole incident where he called me a word that rhymes with witch by accident. My roomie yelled at him. I was then going to yell at him. Here's how that went down:
    Guy: courtney! I'm so sorry....blah blah blah
    Me: *opens mouth to yell*
    Guy: *hug*
    Me: *UMMMM WHAT???*
    Girl I work with: WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!?!?!?! *proceeds doing my yelling for him while I try to figure out how the heck my yelling failed.*
    Guy: *brightest shade of red ever*
    End story.
    So that's how that went. I mean yeah it was an honest mistake and he was obviously sorry but still, at work we yell at each other and poke fun because that's just what we do. And we still love each other. Lol. Anyway, Girl I work with keeps asking the Guy what wrong because he's obviously sad and has issues to sort out. The Guy always says he's tired. The Girl I work with and I both know he's lying. She knows because that's just how she is. I know because that's what I told Girl I work with last year when she asked me what was wrong. I kinda wanna tell him that its okay to admit you got issues and you don't have to talk about them but blaming tiredness just doesn't work that great after long. Then again I figure he'll speak up when he wants to.
  10. I have no freaking idea what I want for Christmas.
  11. I was a poodle skirt person for Halloween. I tried to make a skirt but the fabric kinda made that plan a fail of epic proportions. So I pinned my poodle patch on a skirt I have and BAM! costume. Although it rained. But I went trick or treating with 15 of my cousins. Btw....Gambit got the most candy....he can't even eat it.
I don't remember anything else at the moment. And that's all I've got for now.
Lots of love!! <333

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for his solo album...it can't come soon enough! That's good you were finally able to cry. Omg, I didn't know that many of your relative were in and out of the hospital. I'm sorry! I hope they all get better soon! Disney internship is an epic win! At least the guy apologized. I have no idea what I want for Christmas either!

corkZILLA said...

I agree!! It should get here sooner!! :)
It's okay! They are all pretty much better now so its been calm lately besides baby sitting my Pap-Pap.
That guy is such a slacker at work now. And he wants to be a supervisor..........

Anonymous said...

I agree, it should. It will be here before we know it though. That's good that things are getting better! Maybe there's a reason for the slacking?! Who knows?! I wouldn't worry about it.

Post a Comment