Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Guys Are Almost As Dumb As Facebook. Legit.

Song Of The Day: Fliegerlied (So ein schoener Tag) - Tim Toupet <333

Let's see, I told my best friend that goes to college with me that I was thinking about transferring and taking German. I got to say 2 sentences. She then shot down the conversation. It was very lame and it made me sad. She didn't even try to understand. I should probably try again and explain better, but its like she didn't even notice how serious I was being at the time. She knows I've been down about coming back to delval and such.
I also can't bring myself to tell anyone from work or my roomie. :( I'm gonna miss them so so so much if I leave.
Speaking of work, we had our first tech meeting. We exchanged secret santa gifts. I got a $10 gift card for the Dollar Tree!! :) What can I say? I love the Dollar Tree. So after we exchanged gifts we had a training sessions for our cockatiels. I was voluteered by my supervisor to clip nails. The nail clipper was an epic fail to begin with, but the nails curled under the toe so it was REALLY hard to clip the nails. Then the bird's eye was bleeding and the eye ball was filling with blood. No one knows why. Weirdest thing ever. So we are just going to keep an eye on it. So we learned how to clip the wings on a different bird. Then I went to eat dinner with my bff from work Lauren. We then had our usual 20 minute talk outside where we would part ways to go to our respective dorms. That's when some random dude came up to us, said "SMILE!", took our picture, and said "Random delval pictures.", and then he left. O_O awkward much? Craziness. So now Lauren and I are gonna have our picture posted on the campus pictures section on the college website. And we probably looked creeped out and freezing because the weather hates us. Awesome.

Then facebook was failing again. I was trying to hold a conversation with a certain guy because he goes to alvernia and Leigh had questions so I had to ask him for her. Well, failchat said he was online. I click his name. I start typing, OFFLINE. O.o *refresh* ONLINE. CLICK. TYPE-OFFLINE!! *repeat* Yeah so that was frustrating. Now failchat is saying that there are 0 people online when I know for a fact that there were 53 people online 2 seconds ago.

On the plus side, I didn't have to do my speech today. But that just means I have to do it on Thursday. xP

Also, the more I think about it, and the more I'm here, transferring to major in German just seems to feel more and more right. I swear EVERYTHING has been german related too. For instance: 2 tv shows I watched tonight had german in them and ALL of my classes today either had german terms or other german related things in the notes. Every single class. (I had 4 classes today.) It's kind of ridiculous. I dunno if I just didn't notice it before or if I should take it as a sign.

Can it PLEASE be Thursday around 4:30pm now??? Please???

Quote of the Day: I owe you one from last time I guess....let's see...
1. "The best way I can love you is to love me. We give away what we've received--& I need to receive love before I can ever give it away. Good thing there's a God who never runs out of love for us, no matter WHAT we've done. (:" ~Christa Black <33333>

Lots and lots of love <3333333333

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, that was rude of your other best friend. Yay, gift card to the Dollar Tree! Oh, that is definitely awkward having some random guy come take a picture of you. Failbook needs to stop failing. This morning Twitter was being a major fail for a few minutes. Good luck on the speech tomorrow. I need to read Christa's blog one of these days. I intend to.

corkZILLA said...

Definitely. I have to talk to her tomorrow about it. UGH FAILBOOK. xP Thank you!! Yes you do!! Christa is amazing! <3

Anonymous said...

You'll have to let me know how that goes! What do you mean they're ALMOST as dumb as Facebook?! LOL!

Post a Comment