Song of the Day: Permanent Rain - The Dangerous Summer
Still no word from Millersville. :(
I keep telling myself patience is a virtue. Haha.
So, I worked this weekend. Not much really occurred. The chickens are laying eggs though. Oh and Hunter pretty much wants to kill Jazz even though we finally split them up. :/
Oh! Wanna know how cool I am? Leigh is pretty much the ONLY person asking me questions on my formspring. Yup. Haha.
Wow, I really have nothing much to say...
Well now I do. So someone who is NOT my sister asked me why I took a picture in an oven in Germany because it's really racist. First off, it's an inside joke. Secondly, it was a ROMAN oven. Thirdly, CREEPER. So awkward. I really wanna know who asked. Geez.
That's it I guess.
Quote of the Day: "Painting is just another way of keeping a diary." - Pablo Picasso
It was on the tag of my hot tea bag.
Lots of Love!!! <33333333333333
PS I will catch up on all blogs I follow tomorrow after I am done my biochem homework. :)
PPS Just for the record: I am not racist. In anyway, shape, or form. Just saying.
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You know how slow those silly colleges always take forever to respond. It'd be hilarious if Temple responded first though.
Someone thinks YOU are racist? That's utterly ridiculous.
Well, if Millersville wants to be first, they have until the 10th otherwise Temple will be first!
YEAH. It's insane!!
What a creeper! I have formspring now, so you may or may not know who asks you what! Haha!
xDD Yeah well usually I can tell by how someone words something/their grammar.
Yeah, it depends on who it is.
Post a Comment