Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Can't Box Me In

So...I have 5 minutes to waste before I leave to catch the train to Temple for my Transfer Decision Appointment!!! So nervous. But excited!! Plus I get to see my Bestie!! <3>
Hmmm....let's see...OH! Something interesting to say!!!
What I'm doing for Lent:
1. No twitter!! It won't be that hard since I haven't tweeted as much lately. But still. 47 days.
2. I am going to cut back on snacking. I have been snacking a lot more since last semester do to stress and stuff so I need to cut back again. Haha.

So...what are you doing for Lent?

I'm gonna go do some random dancing to try and calm my obviously antsy self down. ;)
Lots of Love <333333333333333333333

PS SHEN AND ZHAO WON GOLD!! WOOOOOT!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dancing is a win!

corkZILLA said...

Always!! :)

Post a Comment