Monday, February 08, 2010

And You Did Not Make A Sound

Song of the Day: Vesper's Goodbye - NJ&TA. Such a sad song :(

Sooooo...who sucks at catching up on blogs??? *raises hand* I legit PROMISE I will catch up this week!! :)

No news from Millersville.

I've been watching Korean dramas lately. As in Hi My Sweetheart on Saturday with Leigh while my dad shoveled. Haha. And now I am re-watching Witch Yoo Hee for the 4th or so time. <3333>

AWKWARD STORY FROM WORK TIME!! YAY!!!!
Oh, and guess who provides the AWKWARD part??? Why, none other than Awkward Boy!! *GASP* I know right? So here's how it went down:
[SJR, NAM, and CBM are discussing what the lab will be like once the seniors leave]
SJR: The lab is gonna be all boring.
NAM: I SO HOPE I GET ACCEPTED AT PERDUE OR I'M GONNA GO CRAZY!!!
CBM(aka Awkward Boy): Psh, as soon as Dennis and I leave, this lab is gonna be dead.
SJR: I wonder what everyone will do?
NAM: GO CRAZY.
CBM(aka awkward boy): *looks at me* What are you gonna do once we leave??
Me: *caught off guard* *thinks to self: transfer to Millersville or Temple...* "Ummm...I dunno" *shrug*
END AWKWARDNESS

On top of that I took a chunk out of my finger while I was OPENING the cage washer. Yeah. I lift up the handle and next thing I know, part of my finger is missing. O_O

There is really nothing else going on in my life right now. At all. It's pretty boring. Yup.

Lots of Love!! <33333333333333

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was definitely an awkward conversation with Awkward Boy!

corkZILLA said...

Definitely!

Post a Comment