Monday, July 13, 2009

I Could Break Your Heart Any Day Of The Week -- Mandy Moore

Wow. So the last time I blogged was April 20th. That's about 3 months ago. Because it would take me HOURS to catch up in details, I'll just make a quick rundown list. If you want details about stuff, let me know!

  1. Turned 19 on April 27th. [it was a Monday]
  2. A-Day weekend [this state fair held at my college] [It was the weekend before my B-day. My friends Gabe and Sam Hughes came to visit and they brought me cake :D]
  3. The weekend after I went with my bestie who shares my name to Wildwood. Such fun times :D
  4. Finals week. I pretty much died that week.
  5. Went home for the summer on May 9th!!
  6. May 14th=>Wisdom Teeth Surgery. I was a painful chipmunk for about 5 days. Thank goodness for vicodin. I felt like House there for a bit.
  7. I got red low lights :D
  8. Mother's Day
  9. Awesome sleepover at Natalie's for her 19th!! <3
  10. Lines, Vines, & Trying Times came out!!! :D It's pretty freaking awesome.
  11. Mitchell Musso's cd came out too. He's also pretty awesome
  12. HARRY AND THE FREAKING POTTERS with The Whomping Willows, and THE LUPIS FREAKING LUPINS!!! Hosted by Pottercast. I went with Sarah. That weekend kinda made my life.
  13. VBS at Bethany in West Reading. Old ladies played match maker. Now my life is even more awkward-ish.
  14. Leigh is taking every chance she can to tease about the match making thinger. Doesn't help that the certain person came over to basically shake my hand and his constant staring. Not that I mind so much from him. But still. Okay...so maybe I secretly don't mind this whole thing. He actually might like me. Imma shut up now.
  15. July...WTF??
  16. TOOO MUCH DRAMA AT CHURCH. I want to scream at a lot of people. Seriously. >=O
  17. Mr. Mayer died.
  18. MJ, Farrah Fawcett, and Billie Mays died. O_O
  19. I has a new neighbor named Lauren. She was born on June 28th! I held her when she was 6 days old on July 4th. SO CUTE! <3
  20. Kevin Jonas got ENGAGED. So surreal. I still almost don't believe it. Danielle seems really nice though so I'm happy for them. :)
  21. Other stuff I forget right now.
SO that's pretty much it I suppose. I PROMISE I will blog more. There is definitely stuff I am forgetting but its late and there is a lot to remember.

Nighty Night!!

4 comments:

Sam said...

umm dude.! that's so awkward that they played matchmaker!!
but if he likes you :)
and you him :)
YAY
hahah
crazy old ladies :)
YAYYYYYYYYY KEVIN JONASSSSSSSSSSSS <3

corkZILLA said...

Its so awkward. lol
But its kinda exciting. :D

I'm so happy for Kevin! <3

Anonymous said...

Omg, I just did a recap...although your list looks more organized then mine....
Anyways, I totally forgot to mention some of the things you did! I think I'm going to change my bullets into numbers in a few minutes...maybe!

The match maker thing...yeah, crazy awkward!

corkZILLA said...

Okay lol! I'll read it then!!

Very awkward. lol

Post a Comment