Awake. Again. I should be sleeping. Or at least trying too. I blame the weather and its sinus inducing fail at life.
So, I still haven't told my parents. I am kicking myself. Hard. But I just can never speak. That's the thing I am worst at. I physically can't speak. It's horrible. But I WILL tell them at some point. It's really getting ridiculous.
This will be a short entry. So I leave you with a question:
Why aren't guys smarter? Its really not that hard to show the tiniest inkling that you like a girl. Not that hard. I mean if I can give an inkling to guys then guys should have no problem. And if they know you like them, and you know they like you, why can't they just ask you out? Esp. when they know they have three days to possibly see you until no one knows when.
you don't really have to answer that. Maybe I'll pray about boy issues too. It could help with some pretty amazing research...;D
Night! <3
PS you can check this website out: www.loveyourflawz.com
Saturday, August 08, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Try writing your parents a letter!
Um, guys...that's an instense question to answer! They're probably just as scared as us to say anything! That's my reasoning! I agree, guys arn't really that intelligent at times!
I plan on talking about it with my parents this weekend.
Guys are definitely dumb lol.
Good luck (I almost typed "lick") with that!
Yeah, they are!
Post a Comment