I should probably be in bed. But I'm not. Instead I am on facebook/blogging/listening to Sweet Caroline [Jonas cover version] on repeat.
Sad news:
I have to get a new camera. My amazing camera that I love way too much for my own good is broken. T_T. I have no clue how it happened either. It was in its case. How does a screen break when its protected?? This camera is only a year old too. It survived my exchange trip to Germany last summer for crying out loud!!! How does it break in its case, in my purse??? I can still take pics with it but I can't see a thing.
Also. The weather = death to my nose/eyes.
28 days of summer left. Too soon. Boo.
I still haven't received my job packet for this year...it's making me nervous.
I have no idea if my tuition check was recieved by my college yet b/c my dad doesn't do stuff until the week before its due and the company sends the money their directly.
I'm starting to second guess the whole vet thing. You're supposed to picture yourself in your job right? I can't do that as a vet. It's strange. This all started from a thought I had the other day. I've always just assumed I'd be a vet. Never gave anything else a thought. I want to talk about it with my parents but everywhere I go they are always gushing about how I'm going to be a vet. It's getting a little crazy. Plus, there's another problem with all this. If I don't become a vet...then what the heck am I supposed to do?
Happy news:
Ummmmmmmm, Target and Five Below just opened 10 minutes from my house instead of 25 minutes away.
I got to see HP again yesterday. :D
Sweet Caroline is freaking amazing. therefore I feel amazing just be listening to it.
I think Joe is kinda replacing Kevin's place due to the whole engagement. Not really complaining. Just a bit weird.
So overall today was like the weather...crappy with a little bit of sun between the storms.
It's way past when I should have been in bed. Sorry for ranting and stuff.
Night! <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
i adore sweet caroline i bought neil diamond's version and add the oh oh oh and so good so good so good parts to it haha :)
i'm sorry that oyu seem confused about your major. just pray about it and in the end it will work out :)
That song is amazing. I add those parts too :D
Thanks Sam!! <3
You didn't tell me you were confused again?! Even though I'm not in college I change my mind all the time & it drives me nuts!
I swear I told you! Maybe I thought I did so I didn't really. Bu it so thought I told you. Sorry!! <333
I remember you telling me last spring, but that was last spring...
It's ok though, I know now!
Post a Comment