Watching the Wizards of Waverly Place movie right now. I only have 2 words to say: David Henrie.
<3
Speaking of David, add some Joe and you got Javid. AND on Wheel Of Fortune earlier, the contestant who won was named Javaid. Close but not quite but still ironically funny. What made it funnier was he solved a puzzle. The answer was "Miley Cyrus as Hannah Montana". Of course someone named Javaid would get that.
Other than that I don't have too much to say. I move in on Sunday and I can't believe it. Kohl's is having an amazing Vera Wang sale. For example: $70 shoes are now $11. So yeah.
funfact: shoes are a weakness. Especially really cute on-sale shoes.
Night!! <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
JAVID! HAHAHA!
OMG, I actually had to get rid of some of my old flip flops (the fail ones that made me get blisters...they were from Target), because I ran out of room in my closet! I like to line them up in a nice row, so I run out of room quickly!
YES!! Lol
Well at least you got rid of shoes you didn't wear.
I did wear some of them occasionally, but not much since Target failed at making good flip flops that year! I haven't boughty flip flops from them since!
Eww, I just realized I had a typo AFTER I hit enter! kldjljladjlajlsa LOL!
Post a Comment