Thursday, August 27, 2009

Over You- Honor Society!

Hope you got your free download!! :D I did!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEZEy3Zi0oE

^^ go and watch. It doesn't just apply to the title. It applies to life!

I move in on Sunday. It's Thursday. INSANE.

Kohl's is having a sale so I might go shopping with Sarah and then Saturday night Oma is having a Pizza thinger. Other than that its all packing. My parents aren't too happy. My stuff is everywhere downstairs. Tough nuggets. it'll be gone on Sunday.

I am crazy tired and cathing up on youtube and the JB live chat I missed. And secrets. And my brain is slowly dying because the summer is ending and its sad and its hot out and just bleh.

Night!! <3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That song is awesome!
Eww, the weather like went from being really hot to somewhat cold...

corkZILLA said...

I love it lol
OMFG I know!! It goes from 55 degrees in the morning to like 80 at night! I think I'm getting a little sick because of the weather. It sucks.

Anonymous said...

That sucks! I'm pretty my sinus headaches the past 2 nights are from the weather, because I noticed that I get massive sinus headaches when the weather changes!

Post a Comment