Currently listening to my Jonas Playlist. :D
It's kinda been a Jonas-y day. I decided to watch JB 3D Concert Experience today. My friend dubbed my handkerchief scarf my Kevin Scarf. And I have been listening to my Jonas Playlist all day. So despite the fact that organic chem and english are threatening to eat my soul, I'm quite happy. :)
Song Of The Day: Fireflies - Owl City [Bet you thought it would be a Jonas song, didn't you??]
I shuffled my ipod by accident and this song came on. I love it. It makes me feel like a little kid and innocent and millions of miles away from any problems I have. Check it out here:
Also check out his song Vanilla Twilight too.
Bible Talk: Seeing as my failing at reading the Bible will go on for at least the rest of this week, I will share the quote on my one calendar:
"Great are the works of the Lord; they are pondered by all who delight in them." ~Psalm 111:2
I felt this quote really corresponds with the changing of the season. I love the early fall. It's my favorite time of year besides Christmas. The trees are so pretty...like they've caught on fire...except not. It's especially pretty here at DVC because we are an arboretum [basically we collect trees like some people collect paintings or pokemon cards. sounds silly? Well the only thing sillier is that its a $60 fine for picking a leaf or flower off part of the collection. $60...], so trees are everywhere. But usually I just look at the trees and the colors when I'm walking around. So pretty. And all made by God. :)
Quote of the Day: "If I were a vegetable, I'd be a radish because I'm only kind of rad." -Anonymous. This person is a genius, whoever they are.
New Hobby:
Killing fruit flies with my hands and with a vacuum. They are suddenly EVERYWHERE. It's insane. So Kyrstin and I are killing them. Slowly. Tomorrow she is getting fly swatters. It's war.
Story Time:
Yesterday I had to work in chicken room. It was horrible. The hose was ridiculously impossible. It was just badness all around.
Today I definitely decided to tell my mom that I am thinking about not becoming a vet. :)
Natalie is going pretty good :)
Glee is freaking AMAZING.
Lots of Love!! <333
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jonas-y days are always fun!
Yes they are!!
Post a Comment