Hey Juliet Psych Music Video.
It's cute lol :)
So tomorrow I am going to see Paranormal Activity with my bestie :DDDD
Today her birthday btw!!! :DDDD
I made her a video if you wanna see it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS5iwr6tob0
My video editor sucks so it took me 2 hours to shoot and edit the whole 21 seconds of the video.
But anyway, if I die of a heart attack tomorrow, you all know why and who to blame. JK!!!.....maybe.......
So I have this problem. I have the tendency to cut people off. I hate it. I always want to kick my self in the head every time I do it. So then I feel the need to make it up to the person by being super nice. Think ing about this I realized that's the reason for my "too-nice-for-my-own-good" personality. I am terrified of hurting people and being selfish. I can't stand it when I do something like that. So I try to make up for it by being super super nice. I mean I love being nice and everything, I really do. But sometimes it has its downfalls. For instance: my severe indecisiveness and my failing at saying no. I legit have only begun to be able to pick out where to sit for lunch when I'm eating with friends.
This also stems from my not being picky. I am fine with pretty much anything. It's who I'm with that makes the situation enjoyable, not where I am located or what we are doing. Because of this I don't care what we do. So when its left up to me to decide...I always try to figure out what the other person really wants to do. I've tried explaining this to people but they still make me decide. :\
I'm home for the weekend. Oh! I canNOT believe I forgot my ipod. I had it charging, then I went to work, and when I left, I left my ipod in its dock. How on EARTH do I forget my ipod??? I can't fall asleep without my music. :(
Thank goodness Leigh let me borrow hers for the weekend. She says she hardly uses it so yeah. I'd say that's a nice thing for her to do but I think she's just tired of Cayla. lol
Oh!!! Leigh has a new friend. His name is Bible...er...Christian Book. [Get it??? xDDDD]
That's it for tonight! Lots of Love!!
<3>
Friday, October 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Everyone cuts people off at one point or another. I tend to do that sometimes when I have a lot to talk about?! So, I understand why you would feel bad about it. OMG, HOW COULD YOU FORGET THE IPOD?! At least you weren't without your ipod for too long.
Post a Comment