Saturday, January 16, 2010

Lookin' Like A Fool With Your Pants On The Ground

I don't watch American Idol anymore, but the Pants On The Ground guy wins at life. I guess he's the new "You Are My Brother! Now And Forever!!!" guy.

Song Of The Day: Now Comes The Night - Rob Thomas :)

My final list of colleges for German:
-Millersville
-Temple
-Lebanon Valley College ( I keep calling it Lehigh Valley College.)
(PS it's 11:11 at the moment.)

Anyways, I just don't know what to do. No matter how many times I try to relax/listen to the 2010 Speech by Nick Jonas/think clearly, I just end up feeling restless about this whole decision. I've been praying. Everyone in my family has a different opinion for me. Ugh. I dunno. I feel so afraid of choosing the wrong thing. But at the same time I'm not happy at DelVal. If it wasn't for the lab I'd so be outta there pretty much. But becoming a german teacher just doesn't seem to fit either. And I've tried to think of some other option but german and animals are my talents. I've got nothing else that produces an income. It's frustrating. I just don't know what to do. Rawr.

My speech class is stressing me out too. No matter how much I tell myself that I can do speeches just fine and it'll be over soon and its easy, I still feel sick to my stomach when I think of making speeches. I already have to give one on Tuesday. About me. :(

And then there's the whole guy thing. Geez. Leigh wants me to make my move. I don't think I'm ready for a relationship because my life is a mess. I keep telling myself that it'll happen when it's supposed to. Still makes me feel kinda restless though. Like I'm just waiting for something. Some big epiphany to solve my life's issues. It's unsettling. I'm even having some insomnia. It's nuts. Like right now. I'm exhausted but I can't sleep to save my life.

AH. Sorry. Like I said I'm exhausted so I ramble. Goodness.
Despite that whole happy fest up there^^^ I did have an AMAZING day today :)

My family and my Aunt and Uncle visited my Aunt Diane and Uncle Larry. Technically they are my great aunt and uncle because my Aunt Diane is my Grammy's sister but my family doesn't care about correctness as far as labels go. We simplify. Haha. But anyways, the last time we visited them was four years ago so it was really awesome. The whole time everyone was laughing. They told funny stories about the dumb things my dad and uncle did as kids at Uncle Larry's sammich shop. There was also a lot of Marie bashing. So funny!! xDD
We ordered pizza for lunch and had Aunt Diane's weird cake. She can't really bake or cook whatsoever so the center of the cake deflated while the edges were puffed up. So to make it look normal she piled tons of icing in the center!! xDDD It was good cake though. Weird. But good. I missed Aunt Diane and Uncle Larry. <3>

The 15th was my mom's birthday/my parent's anniversary. My sisters slept over at friends' houses. So My mom, dad and I went to Zerns, the Coventry mall, and to Friendly's for ice cream. My dad almost fell out of the booth. As in off the bench onto the floor. For no apparent reason. Hilarious.

Quote of the day:
"Slut pig whore" - DOUBLE QUOTE!! Marie originally called her daughter this after she broke up with the bf Marie liked to go out with some other guy. Aunt Diane felt the need to re-tell this story and quoted her. We laughed for 10 minutes straight.

Let's see...I think that's it for now. Tomorrow's Sunday. I wish we were going to Bethany for church instead of St. Mark's. Oh well. :/

Lots of Love <3333333333333

3 comments:

Zannybato said...

I'm so glad you had a good day! :D Tell your mother happy birthday and both your parents happy anniversary from me! :D

I think that whatever decision you make will be the right one for you. God'll guide you down whatever path you take, and you'll be fine. :D <3

corkZILLA said...

My mom and dad say thank you!! :D

I love you <33 You keep me sane. We need to hang out. Asap.

Anonymous said...

Oh hey, story of my life...almost. I fear making the wrong decisions too. I guess you just have to make one and hope for the best. Do what you think is best for you. I think listening to opinions from others makes it harder sometimes. Eww, speech about self doesn't sound fun. I hope that went well for you. Don't listen to Leigh...what's meant to happen will happen. I think you'll know when to do something. At least the cake was good. Happy birthday to your mom and Happy Anniversary to your parents. He just fell out of the booth for no reason?!

Post a Comment