DECISIONS.
So. I have decided about 85% that I am going to transfer to another college to major in German with either a minor or double major in another subject. Tomorrow I am visiting my high school german teacher after school ends to ask some questions since I'm home for the weekend.
Here is my final list of schools to look at:
Elizabethtown
Immaculata
Lock Haven
Millersville
West Chester
Lebanon Valley College
Lehigh University
Bloomsburg
:)
First day of Classes:
- Statistics for Science - Prof.: Imad Benjilloun. Sounds like Borat. I cna use my graphing calculator and the tests/quizzes/homework is going to be easy!! YAY FOR A'S!!! :D
- Intro to Fine Arts: Boring. I know everything. Dr. Tokar already hates me for some reason. It's weird. :(
- Modern History of Western Societies: Prof. Su - AMAZING. He's asian and adorably nerdy. His class is also supposed to be from a different perspective than the sugar coated high school history. He also said he's not good at math. "No stereotype here."
- Speech: Prof. Ziemer is awesome. speeches are easy enough styles with topics that we choose. Still. Speeches=death. xP
Funfact: When you cry, if the first tear falls from your left eye, its sad crying. If its from the right eye, its happy crying.
Quote of the Day: "Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away." -Will Smith in Hitch :) <3
Lots of Love!!!! <333333333333
5 comments:
I loveeee that quote. :D
Anywhoo, I'm sure you'll figure it all out. You were always good at using your brain.
<3 SaRAWRRRRHH
:D Hitch is such a good movie.
Lol I guess so. It's so stressful and scary though. And I'm not really sure of anything. Ugh.
<3 corkZILLA
I despise speeches! Anyways, love the quote & the movie! Very interesting fun fact...I think I read that on Open Up. Is that where you found that?!
Yes!! That is EXACTLY where I found my funfact! :D
Awesome! I still have yet to actually join that group...I just creep it.
Post a Comment