Monday, January 18, 2010

You Make Me Want To Dance...Off A Cliff.

I watched Big Time Rush on Nickelodeon. It's both stupid yet entertaining. I also watched Wizards of Waverly Place. I think college should have Disney Channel. I miss it. :(

Song of The Day: Inseparable Remix - Nick Jonas & The Administration <333

I just bought my school books on chegg.com. I saved $221, so I'm pumped! And yes it is late to buy books. BUT I had to wait for my loan to get to the school to see if I needed to get a voucher for books or not. I didn't so I bought them online. Hahaha!!! :D Although my books won't be here til Friday at the earliest.

I could not fall asleep for the life of me last night so I ended up sleeping until 1:30 pm. My mom, my sister, and I wanted to go out places before I had to go back to school but my mom never woke me up. So we just ran to Target quick. I got Starbucks though so that made me happy. ;) Oh and I drove. But I'm back at school now. Boo. Thank goodness I get to go home Thursday at 4:30pm again. :) My cousin is turning 5 and her party is this weekend.

I have to give a speech tomorrow. xP It's only 3 minutes long but it has to be about me. :(

I don't have an awesome quote for today. I'll have 2 tomorrow or something.

Lot's of love <333333333

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's good that you were able to save some money. Yay, Starbucks!

corkZILLA said...

Saving $$ is always a win!! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, it is! More money to spend elsewhere is awesome!

Post a Comment