...Not really, but that would be pretty awesome.
Song Of The Day: Painting Flowers by All Time Low :)
What? Me? Procrastinating biochem lab reports? Pshhhhhhhh....
So, my last update was written in the midst of me being stressed out. That's why it was all lame and such. Haha. This time I am more happy-ish. :)
Transferring Stuffs:
On Monday the 12th I will be visiting Millersville for a transfer question session thing. Goal for that day: decide where I am going. Therefore, I will be able to tell you all where I am going a week from today. :)
Other Stuffs:
Boys are dumb. That's nothing new.
CHICKEN ROOM SUCKS. A LOT.
gLee returns next Tuesday!! :D
Easter Break:
Friday I spent riding my bike/playing bad muffin all day. I got a nice tan. My sisters got bright red. Good Friday church service followed by 2 hours of Invader Zim. Good Friday indeed.
Saturday my dad was in a crap mood but otherwise it was just a lounge about and do nothing day. I was way sore from Friday.
Sunday was EASTER. :D Church. Dinner at Jeff & Cheryl's.
Monday I spent some time with Rosie. Then Leigh and I rode our bikes for 20 minutes.
Went back to school later that afternoon.
I'm tired so I'm gonna go and sleep. Night!!
Lots of Love <33333333333333
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Boys are dumb...definitely nothing new there. Yeah, Chicken Room doesn't sound fun.
Boys and Chicken Room. Both dumb. Lol
Definitely! Lol.
Post a Comment