Saturday, April 10, 2010

Show Me What I'm Looking For

Hello!! This is going to be a special blog! *WHAT?!?!?!SHOCKGASPAWE* Yup! That's right!! Haha. :)
What could be so awesome that it inspires a special blog, you ask? Old friends that drift apart and are reunited later in life. Aka what's going to happen Monday. :)

As you know from my last blog, I am going to visit Millersville on Monday. So what's all this nonsense about reuniting with old friends? WELL, allow me to tell you about Maddie.

I have known Maddie since I was 4. We met in Sunday School. We were inseparable at church. Maddie was the wild child and I was the good little quiet girl. Put us together, you got awesomeness. Pretty much every Sunday became a play date for us because, despite our mothers telling us not to conspire a play date, little kids think play dates are the BEST THINGS EVER. We would go to the IGA and get Yoohoos and ramen noodles for lunch. We were just that cool. Well eventually my dad made us switch churches for his field work. I didn't see Maddie at all unless we visited St. Mark's. Then after we were confirmed, Maddie and her mom stopped coming to church all together. I would occasionally see Maddie's mom out and about. The only time I really remember running into Maddie was when my dad took me to Penn State Berks for an open house. Maddie was there with her mom!! We spent the entire time together. That's the last time I've seen her.
Last week my dad happened to run into Maddie's mom. Guess who goes to Millersville??? MADDIE. I have since messaged, exchanged numbers with, and arranged to meet up with Maddie on Monday. Obviously I am INSANE amounts of excited. I'm fully aware that we have grown up a lot and that kind of leaves me feeling apprehensive, but I can't wait for Monday. :D

Lots of Love <3333333333333

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you met up with Maddie until now?! Did you have fun? I hope so! :)

corkZILLA said...

Haha.....um....I need to update.

Anonymous said...

Haha! Okay, sounds good!

Post a Comment