Song of the Day: Gonna Be In Love - Great Big Planes. (I met them too :D)
I think it's about time I catch you up on my life.
Here's how Millersville went:
Awesome! That's officially where I am going. I love Temple too, but MU has a much better German Program. So I am going to be a Marauder. Mascot: Pirate Parrot. WIN. I guess I have this thing for mascots and stuff. I started out a Spartan. Then went to a Blazer. (Like an explorer. Not a jacket.) Then to an Aggie. That's not even a real thing. It's a take on Agriculture. :/ So yeah, to have a LEGIT mascot thing again is super! (Temple Owls, just so you know!! Which is also a red bird. So either way I would have been a red bird. How coincidental.)
Didn't get to meet up with Maddie. My thing ended at 11am rather than the 12:30pm they had planned because there was only 3 other students. So we couldn't wait for Maddie since she was only free after 2 pm. :(
Job Search:
On-Going. See also: epic failure, doomed, recessions suck, etc. This is how bad things are around where I live: my cousin who was supposed to be promoted at McDonald's might be getting laid off. You know the economy sucks when McD's is laying people off.
Relationship-wise:
Still single, to the not-so-hidden dismay of old church ladies and occasionally my mother. Also, crush-less, with the exception of a certain Joe Jonas. But I still can't quite count celebs as legit crushes.
Exciting Things:
- My cousin graduated high school!
- I made the Dean's List :D
- My cousin's fiance is having a baby!
- Natalie's 20th/Memorial Day sleepovers.
- BAMBOOZLE. (see next post)
- BEACH. (see next post)
- My Pap-Pap's house is going to foreclose. It costs to much for my family to keep it.
- I have pretty much no motivation. :/
- My bestie's mom passed away from cancer. Please pray for my bestie and her family. They mean the world to me.
- I keep randomly injuring myself. I suspect the universe is out to get me.
- More kittens. I love them all but the situation surrounding the kittens is like a war-zone. Not good.
- My phone broke. I got a new one but it's still Virgin Mobile. :/
Quote of the Day: "Ain't nothin' but a thing!" -Johnny Whitefeather from the movie Imagine That.
Lots of Love <333333
2 comments:
Late comments are better than no comments, just saying!
Hopefully we'll both have jobs sooner than later.
Congrats on making the Dean's List!
Yay, 20th birthday/epic sleepovers!
Anyways, who said you can't count Joe Jonas as a crush? He's a real person!
Yay, Chirsta Black is blogging again! I have to catch up before there's like 50 some posts to read.
That is a true statement!
HAHA YOU HAVE ONE YAY!!!! :D
THANK YOU :)
Those were like the best sleepovers ever!! :D <3
This is true...Joe is a real person...who we are going to see...TOMORROW...WOOOOOOOTDFKLGJDASKLFJ!!!
Post a Comment